OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up #1

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I would love to do this every weekend, but I can be quite the boring, lazy sack of shit, so I may not always have anything to post. On Saturday, me and the boy went shopping at Palisades Mall. I shot my outfit and bought clothing and beauty stuff. So look forward to a haul and a ootd post soon. Sunday was spent lounging around the house, him playing video games, me playing dress up(as per usual). Later on we went to Pizza Hut, even though I don't like pizza. I know. You can unfollow now. But I don't like cheese, it's crazy, I'm aware of the madness that is my life. However in his valentines day taco(see valentines day post here), he had a coupon for a Pizza Hut date on me, and he cashed it in. For my love, I ate two slices of pizza, that were covered in pepperoni and practically cheese-less. I'm in it for the long haul. We ended the night watching the new episode of Walking Dead. I absolutely love zombies!

What did you guys do this weekend? Let me know!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!