OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

October 30, 2012

Intro! Hello and a Little About Me

 photo bab7f03d054070f3c26f1089f3276799_zps0e749513.jpg


Hi! My name is Trina, and i have decided to start a fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog! I enjoy reading, music, skincare, blush, clothes, shoes and hanging out my friends. I'm obsessed with my beat up combat boots, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Harry Potter. I live, work and go to school in the NYC area! I know a lot of people have this glamorous idea about people living in NYC, but I am not super chic, nor can I afford many of the things in SoHo, but I thought you guys might be interested in my day to day life. Most of my pictures are taken by my boyfriend with my iphone in Westchester, where he lives. Pictures with the park/nyc backdrop are taken by my twin sister in West New York. Any questions, feel free to ask me here!



1 comment :

  1. I feel that is among the such a lot important information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. However want to statement on some general things, The site style is
    perfect, the articles is actually excellent : D. Good task, cheers

    my page ... original site Phoenix DUI lawyer

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!