OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 15, 2013

My Valentine's Day

Me and my boy spent Valentine's Day at NODA in White Plains having Hibachi.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I made him a Valentine's Day taco card in a Chinese envelope, with love coupons as the "meat". I should have blogged the DIY creation but I didn't. I suck. Anyway this is him opening it, so you can see what it looks like.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I should've took more pictures, but I was enjoying my night. Hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day!



P.S. Enter my giveaway here! Ends February 28th.

No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!