OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 14, 2013

Ahead of The Trend

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Top(actually a dress): H&M
Skirt: Target
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Forever21
Tights: Hue
Socks: ASOS
Boots: ASOS


I know it isn't spring season yet but I LOVE monochrome. That's all I wear, although I know it isn't represented on the blog. I just don't want to get boring, so I try to change things up. But white and black, especially white and black stripes make me feel comfortable as fuck. And it will forever be stylish. What is your fashion go to theme?

Stay fashionable! ♥


P.S. Enter my giveaway here! Ends February 28th.

No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!