OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 18, 2013

Music Mondays #4: Current Faves - Feb 18

This is going to be a quick post. These are my current favorites. Remember, my current favorites are not always current songs! I've just been listening to them often or discovered it recently. As always, they'll be YouTube links to the songs, just click on them. I'll try to look into new music for next week, if not look forward to my "Best of 90's-early 2000's post".

Current Favorites:
1. The Cinema - Kinetic
2. Ben Howard - Old Pine(Everything Everything Remix)
3. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
4. Say Anything - Alive With the Glory of Love
5. Jack's Mannequin - Dark Blue
6. Ed Sheeran - So
7. Ed Sheeran ft. Dot Rotten - Goodbye to You
8. Joshua Radin -These Photographs
9. Passenger - Holes
10. Passenger - Let Her Go

What are your current favorites? Any suggestions? Let me know!

2 comments :

  1. I loveee Ed Sheeran <3 I've been listening to The Strokes loadssss recently xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ed Sheeran is probably my favorite artist of the last decade, although that a serious claim. Lol. I have a whole music post on him! I know a few Strokes songs, and they're very good! I should look for more! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!