OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

October 8, 2013

Birchbloggers Event!



Birchbox Local Create Your Own Birchbox
Birchbox Local Create Your Own Birchbox

This post is so long overdue but I couldn't get a hold of the photos! Boo! Anyway, back in September during NYFW I went to the first ever Birchbloggers Event at Birchbox's Birchbox Local Pop Up Store in Chelsea Market. There were cupcakes galore, hair and makeup booths from Dr.Brandt, Stila and Drybar and a guest panel featuring Jean Godfrey June(JJ) of Lucky Magazine!! It was so awesome to hear about blogging from THE beauty blogger!! But honestly, the most exciting part was getting a complimentary 'Create Your Own" Birchbox experience. I picked the Marcelle Makeup Remover, Benefit Gimmie Brow in Med/Dark, Inika Highlighter, Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso and DDF Protective Eye Cream. As you can see in the first photo there were so many samples to choose from! Thank you so much to Rachel from Birchbox for making this experience possible! ♥


Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
IG: @trinawears
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. It's so good that you got to 'create your own' birchbox, the one thing that puts me off subscribing is that I might get a box one month filled with products that I don't likee, I do really want to try it one day though!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO JEALOUS. I need to go to the next one! It looks like so much fun, and you scored some amazing goodies!!!

    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! Wish I could've made one of these! You have a gorgeous blog btw, so happy to have come across it!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it would have been amazing..... although I think I would have struggled with picking only a handful of products. xx

    http://scrapbookofallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh love birch box SO jealous!!
    your blog is so cute!!
    xx
    mal

    http://anchorsanddreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this looks like so much fun, I am jealous, not gonna lie! I get rubbish in my Birchbox every month... No idea why I am still subscribed actually. If every box looked like yours i would be one happy girly.


    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!