OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

July 23, 2013

Total Setback

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Top: H&M | Pants: H&M | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Zara

Don't have a whole bunch to add today! Again sorry on the blogging front. I'm out of OOTDs and the beauty posts I have aren't ready to be reviewed yet. I have some outfit posts I did but don't love so I'm deciding whether to put those up! As for life, I've been trying to do something every day after work as my boy doesn't get home until 2am now and I get bored quite easily. Any tips on how to keep myself occupied? One thing I will start doing is blogging in bulk. That is, once I have something to blog! WAHHH. I didn't realize how hard summer program and blogging would be. Total setback. Lol. Have a great day guys. ♥

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
IG: @trinawears
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments :

  1. You look stunning - I love the colour of the shirt on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely outfit. The colours looks wonderful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look!
    + don't worry about not having things to blog about, I think everyone who has a blog understands sometimes it can be hard juggling life with blogging! :)

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how cute is this look!
    I am from NYC too girl.
    x

    Velia | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots and the color of shirt, simplicity at its finest! When my boyfriend goes to work while I'm home I can't think of anything to do, I just sit there and count the hours until he gets home lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is absolutely gorgeous. Love that you have teamed it with the white! Really lovely look and you really suit these colours!

    Carrie x

    cazmosworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trina,
    I've just come across your blog.. Really like your style! Haha... I'm the same with my boyfriend, he works in bars so its always a countdown till he comes home some nights.... Good luck with your summer program.

    Jayne x
    http://jaynemaree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah ive been after a pair of white jeans like them for ages!! must take a trip to H&M sharpish ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your style, that shirt is lovely and really suits you.

    Nice blog :)

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove your top and white jeans are the best! I can't live without mine x

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!