OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

June 9, 2013

Swap with Hint of Sparkle!

Hey guys! Today I'm doing a SWAP HAUL with Sophie from Hint of Sparkle. About a month ago(maybe a bit less), Sophie proposed the idea of a swap! Sophie lives in the UK so I thought this was a great opportunity to try things I can't try here in the US, so I immediately said yes. We set a limit and asked for a few things, but left the rest as surprises! The combination of picking out items for her and the anticipation of waiting for my package was the most exciting and honestly fun times that I've had since I started blogging.  You should definitely check out her blog, which you can find HERE!

On to the haul!
The items were packaged so nicely and the card she got me was adorable! She put the cutest tags on things, I was super excited and kept them all!
Pictures of beauty swap gifts from Hint of Sparkle UK
Specifics:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Benefit Set with Posietint, Porefessional, and Bad Gal Lash
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Sleek blushes in Rose Gold, Life's a Peach, and Flushed 
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Bourjois Creme Blush in 02 
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Balmi and I Love Strawberries lip balms
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
MUA lipsticks in Shade 9, 1 and 6
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Collection Big Fake Mascara, and lasting Perfection Concealer
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Soap and Glory Hand Food and Hand Maid, La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, and TB Body Spray
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Loads of candy I can't get here and have never tried!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
A magazine with freebie(EXCITING), and you for my panda Bear! 
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
And here's panda sleeping after playing with her new toy. Too precious. 

This was such a fun swap, my first swap ever actually. If you're curious to check out what I got her you should have a peek at her blog! It's one of my favorites! Thank you so much Sophie! I'm glad you decided to do this with me! We'll definitely swap again so if there are any UK products you know I should ask for, let me know. Have a great Sunday ♥
Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. This is such an amazing idea :) such nice products too xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. An international swap sounds amazing! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing and sounds like a lot of fun. Very cool.

    Embrace My Style

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!