OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

June 3, 2013

Music Mondays #18: Current Favorites 6.3.13

Hey guys! This week I was worshipping last weeks favorites as well as toying with Kid Cudi's album which to be honest, I'm not loving, which is why I haven't reviewed it. It's like writing highly negative beauty reviews, I feel weird being so negative about a product. However I have found two s in there! He loves to talk about weed, and it's almost always a weed related song. Now I don't smoke, but I like how carefree his music is. It's the most relaxed rap I've ever heard. Vulgar, but relaxing as hell. Plus, I think he's kinda cute!  


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Here are my favorites. Quite short, apologies: 


1. Silver Sun Pickups - Bloody Mary
2. Kid Cudi - Immortal (In my opinion the best song on his album and my #1 favorite this week!)
3. Kid Cudi - Just What I Am
4. Justin Timberlake - Pusher Love Girl
5. The Bird and the Bee - Private Eyes

You can listen to this playlist HERE

That's all for today guys! What are your music favorites? Any bands I should check out? ♥

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. I love Just What I am! I've been really loving pursuit of happiness as well, especially the steve aoki remix version:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him!
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kid Cudi too, his music is so catchy!

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!