OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

April 29, 2013

Music Mondays #14: Top 15 of All Time(As of 4.28.13)

All time favorites are so hard. Honestly, that's why I like splitting favorites into decades and genres, it keeps me from deciding. These favorites may not be my 15 if you ask me a month from now, but they'd definitely be in my top 50. Music evolves and so do favorites. One day I'll do a favorites list that isn't limited to a certain number, and will include some hip hop, but honestly today, I'm just too sleepy.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

1. Jacks Mannequin - Dark Blue
2. Frou Frou - Let Go
3. Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
4. The Spill Canvas - Polygraph Right Now
5. Say Anything - Alive With The Glory of Love
6. R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
7. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
8. Nirvana - Come As You Are
9. Ingrid Michaelson - Sort Of
10. Sara Barellis - Gravity
11. Regina Spektor - Us
12. Tonic - If You Could Only See
13. Seether ft. Amy Lee- Broken
14. Mumford and Sons - After The Storm
15. Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me

Well that's it. Quick post, hope you liked it. I'd love if you told me some of your all time favorites. Have a great day! ♥

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments :

  1. I love Nirvana! Good picks in there ;)!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picksss! You should make these into spotify or youtube playlists so it's easier to listen to, you always pick some great songs!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you have to pay for spotify but a youtube playlist is a great idea!

      Delete
  3. Yay I love your music mondays, you have the best taste! Kiss Me is like the most beautiful song ever written, I wish Ed could sing it to me every night haha Going to go listen to all of these now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Gotye (not biased becuase we're aussies too!) We're twins too by the way :) we're going to check out your sister's blog now
    X
    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!