OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

May 1, 2013

Nice Work You Did, You're Gonna Go Far Kid

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Jacket: Urban Code via ASOS | Top: Forever21 | Disco Pants: American Apparel | Sneakers: Converse | Bag: Zara

Hey guys! Im wearing the infamous AA disco pants with my new converse my darling boy got me! Ive had these pants for ages, and i love them, but they aren't worth the price. The crotch in mine are tearing apart and my sister has already replaces a pair and has similar issues. Still love the material and look though! I wore this on a trip to IHOP with the boy(what else is new) and some shopping. I love the spring trends right now but every time I go shopping I find nothing! I hate going into Forever21 and leaving empty handed. Oh well, I hope I have a good shopping day soon!

Sorry I've been slacking on posts! I'll throw in an extra one tomorrow, since I've fell of schedule! No real reason, life has just been hectic, and my work schedule is different this week as well. On top of that I've been feeling weak and blah, but it's getting better! I'm off to work, and then home to the gym and to cook...something. Lol. Have a great day guys! ♥

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments :

  1. You look lovely! I'm trying to get as much wear out of my disco pants before it starts being too hot to wear them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, you look so cool! I'm really jealous of your bag! I think I say that every time you post a photo of it, but I reeeaally love it haha

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara had great bags out now that are similar, you should check them out! :)

      Delete
  3. This look is very ME! Love everything about it and I would wear that on a daily basis!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww,that's good! I love followers that share similar style!

      Delete
  4. Those pants are perfection on you! I must get a pair too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love it! Looks great on you!

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!