OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

March 5, 2013

The Liebstar Award!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I've been nominated for the Liebstar Award! Thank you so much to Georgina for the lovely opportunity to find more blogs and nominate others!

The rules:
Share 11 things about yourself
Answer 11 things about that your tagger has given you
Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 GFC
Think of 11 questions to ask the blogger you have nominated
*Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog*(I don't see why someone wouldn't do that anyway, but those are the official rules!)


11 facts about me!!
1. I don't like cheese. I know it's weird, but I don't.
2. I'm a major foodie, but extremely picky. I get super agitated when I'm hungry. My favorite food is pasta. That was definitely 3 facts.
3. I love school and wish I was a professional student.
4. I have 5 siblings. One being my twin!
5. I am newly obsessed with skincare. It is an expensive habit.
6. I have a coffee addiction. It dictates the direction of my day!
7. I was skipped a grade when I was younger. I never went to second grade! I don't know how different my life would be if I hadn't, as it changed how school worked for me and Erica.
8. I am the only one I know that is not disgusted with the state of my combat boots.
9. I love music. I can listen and enjoy almost anything.
10. I turn the most simple sentences into that's what she said jokes. I thoroughly enjoy it(that's what she said).
11. I have a cat and a huge dog, they're super cute!

Questions from Georgina:
1. Whats your favourite accent?
I love Irish and Scottish accents. Especially on men. Yum!

2. How many times do you wash your face daily?
I was washing my face twice a day, but I'm currently trying just toning and moisturizing in the morning, so currently just once!

3. What skin type do you have?
I have combination skin. Oiler in the summer, drier in the winter!

4. What foundation do you use?
I don't! I only use concealer and powder. To be completely honest, foundation terrifies me!!

5. What brand of mascara do you use?
I layer mascara. I use Wet and Wild Mega Length, and Prestige My Blackest Lashes! Love them both!

6. What is your favourite lipstick?
I love MAC's Ruby Woo!! Great red!

7. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Super colorful makeup! It either looks childish, or clownish. You never win.

8. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara!

9. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yupp! I do it all the time. I'm actually wearing no makeup today and it wasn't just an errands day. I went to work and sat through meetings!

10. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Too complicated for me, I always mess them up! I like them on other people though. I just don't know how they could do it every day!

11. Do you know your undertone colour?
Um. Purple? Lol. I really don't know. I think I have yellow undertones. I could be completely wrong though.


I NOMINATE:
Alethia
Lauren
Lizzie
Danielle
Erica
Stephanie
Natalie
Hollie
Kacie
Chloe
Marili and Nicole(I would love if you both answered)!


Your questions:
1. Where is one place you would like to visit?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. Name one fashion trend you hate(hated).
4. What is your one necessity skin care product?
5. What is one fashion item you wear year round?
6. What is your favorite song of all time?
7. What is your favorite book of all time?
8. What is your favorite clothing store?
9. Would you rather go outside with great hair or a great outfit?
10. What is your most expensive fashion item?
11. What fashion item do you buy most of(shoes, tops, jewelry, etc..)?

1 comment :

  1. I've just answered your questions in my new outfit post (:

    http://daniellaeiou.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/mayfly-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!