OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 9, 2013

Pancakes-a-GoGo

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Top: Zara
Pants: H&M
Boots: Steve Madden Troopas
Watch: Michael Kors(MK5055)


I really love anything that has leather panels. I picked this up in the Zara sale and I love it. It pairs well with just about every bottom I own. This was my OOTD for an IHOP date with my trusty photographer/best boy/love of my life. We were both dying for whole wheat pancakes and spinach omelets. It was a very chill(as in cold as fuck and as in relaxing) day, which I very much appreciate, because working with children can sometimes wear me out! I could barely take these photos as my nips slowly froze off. Don't worry though, they survived.

Stay fashionable! ♥

2 comments :

  1. you look so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just checked out your blog and added it to my flipboard app! Can't believe I haven't found ou before! Congrats on your fan base! And it's a very nice thing you're doing with the giveaway!

      Delete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!