OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 10, 2013

After The Storm

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Dress: Forever21
Belt: Forever21
Tights: Hue
Boots: Shoe Republic 'Arly'
Jacket: Urban Code Leather Biker Jacket(ASOS)


Brand spankin new leather jacket, and I'm excited. I got it for around $140 reduced(plus coupon) from $350. I've never had a 100% leather jacket. It smells extra leathery but I'm going to let it air out a bit. This was taken in the aftermath of the blizzard Nemo on the East Coast. I don't ever remember them naming blizzards before this one. I love Finding Nemo(watched it over 100 times) so this is an awesome name. I love snow as long as I'm not traveling in it! Days like this makes me want to go skiing. I haven't gone this season. Sucks. Hope everyone's day is great!

Stay fashionable! ♥

2 comments :

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!