OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 3, 2013

No Wrinkles Here

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Cardigan: H&M
Top: Forever21
Leggings: eBay
Boots: Charlotte Russe


The wind made my shirt look wrinkled but I swear it wasn't! Regardless, I loved my outfit for the day! I went to my boyfriend's mother's home and spent the day with them, which is always fun. These leggings are so comfy and effortless ! But people always ask and give compliments on them. I need do a legging lookbook, and a outfit of the day with my galaxy ones! Hope everyone had a great day!

Stay fashionable, ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!