OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 6, 2013

My Favorite Socks

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Bag: Zara
Nails: Essie - Turquoise in Caicos
Watch: Michael Kors(MK5055)


My OOTD for a long day of work and a birthday dinner for a friend. I love dresses because they're effortless and I love this dress in particular because it is my go to black dress. Although I am always on the look out for another. You can never have enough black in your wardrobe. I paired this dress with tights and my most favorite socks peeking out of my trusty combat boots. I know I wear combat boots ALL the time but really, they're my absolute favorite shoes I own and they go with everything. It's painfully cold in NY but I'm going to try to get dressed more often, and stop resorting to black pants and the first shirt I see. Wish me luck!

Stay fashionable! ♥


No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!