OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 6, 2013

2nd Birthday Joy! Rawr...

On February 5, 2011, my pride and joy, my most beautiful baby girl was pushed out of some breeder's cat's vagina. And my life has never been the same. I know some people hate pet obsessed people but I am one of them. I love my cat, and my dog, more than life itself.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Happy Birthday Amanda Panda!


And now for adorable cat pictures.....
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!