OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

December 2, 2013

Music Mondays #27: Current Favorites 12.1.13

Starting off December with music post!! It's been so long since I've posted one, but I've literally been listening to Lorde and The Neighbourhood in a playlist on repeat for days(weeks). The Neighbourhood's album is SO damn good I can't even. I'm trying to branch out more but it's hard! I'm in a rut. I find something, I love it and I can't let it go. It's that serious.


Oh my, such handsome, handsome boys. (Image via google)

My favorites:
1: The Neighbourhood - W.D.Y.W.F.M.
2. The Neighbourhood - How
3. The Neighbourhood - Float
4. Dance Gavin Dance - Uneasy Hearts Weight the Most
5. Quiett Dog - People Talking People
6. The Body Rampant - Sativa
7. The Body Rampant - Seabrinx
8. The Neighbourhood - Flawless

You can listen to this playlist HERE

What have you been listening to lately?? ♥

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
IG: @trinawears
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!