OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

November 26, 2013

Gift Idea: Origins Holiday Sets and Reviews!

Origins Holiday Sets
Hi guys! I want to do some holiday themed posts and I figured I would start with some gift ideas! This video is about some Origins sets that I picked up but I think that skincare sets are an awesome idea in general. I for one would love a skincare set from any brand because it gives me a chance to try multiple things from a brand. I bought these for myself because they're such a good deal and Origins is my favorite brand! For example, the "Merry Moisturizers" set is $49.50 and it comes with a full size Make a Difference+ moisturizer which is $39.50. So for $10 you get the 3 other items, which are valued in the $35 range combined. That's amazing. I love holiday season for these sets, skincare, makeup or otherwise!

Origins Morning to Midnight set review
Morning to Midnight: $52.00
High Potency Night-A-Mins, Ginzing Moisturizer, Ginzing Eye Cream, and Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.

The Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is a cold weather/holiday/dry skin savior but I also use it in warmer weather when I just want a boost of moisture. It's just too good. I let it sink in for about a half hour before I go to bed, just to avoid smearing on my pillows. I just finished my previous Ginzing moisturizer and that was an amazing moisturizer but I don't know if it will take me into the winter so this one is probably getting pushed into "storage" until April or May. I love the eye cream, which I also have ten thousand samples of laying around and Night-A-Mins is one of my all time favorite moisturizers and I am so happy to have another one. I actually bought these sets when they were having a deal where if you spent $65 you got a 1oz of Night-A-Mins and a deluxe sample of No Puffery roll on eye gel, so I have Night-A-Mins for freaking ever and I couldn't be happier!

Origins Merry Moisturizers Set review
Merry Moisturizer Set: $49.50
Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Moisturizer, Make a Difference Plus+ Hand Treatment, Make a Difference+ Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion and Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.

I know what you guys are thinking. Why the hell would you buy a set that had a double in it. Its simple. I fucking love this mask and I can never have too many extras. Aside from the hand cream, I have tried all the products in this set. I just finished my last jar of the rejuvenating moisturizer which I freaking love and I'm so glad to get a new one. I just started using the treatment lotion and it reminds me a lot of the rejuvenating treatment gel that leaves my face feeling super moisturized, but its just a bit lighter, which I prefer during the day under makeup.

What holiday sets are you loving so far? ♥

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
IG: @trinawears
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!