OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

November 19, 2013

Busy busy




Sweater: H&M | Jeans: Garage | Boots: Target | Jacket: Urban Code via ASOS | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban RB4181 in black | Bag: Zara

Hey guys! I know I know, I'm posting like once a week and that sucks. But I am super busy. Along with me being usually busy, I decided to start working on the weekends with Erica, which now takes up my weekends and my weekend daylight, as I work from the morning until mid afternoon. It also means I can't be part of blogger chats. But! Me and Erica are trying to figure it out. My blog is suffering and I don't want it to, I swear. It's just hard to juggle, and any of you who work a lot know what I mean. Other than that I've been good! I'm trying to see friends as much as possible! It's still super warm in NYC, like no scarf warm, which is amazing, but I hear it's going to get freezing in the coming days(boo!). Hopefully it starts snowing soon in NY so that going upstate for skiing is an option. I didn't get to last year which was a total bummer. What is the temperature like where you live? What are you guys up to?? I hope you guys are well!


Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
IG: @trinawears
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. I wouldn't worry chick we all get busy. I'm the same hardly posting just now as so much work. I can't wait for snow either, gotta get that board out!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!