OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

August 1, 2013

Plain Jane

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Top: H&M | Shorts: American Eagle | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Zara

Hellllllloooooo! I'll cut right to the chase. I MISS BLOGGING. I miss it so much, yet when it's time to write a blog post I feel stuck. Does that happen to anyone else? Any tips? Anywhoo I'm currently watching Monsters University illegally on the computer(oops) and cooking my boy a meal! He gets home super late now so I try to make sure he eats a cooked meal when he gets home. I've been trying to wait up until 1:30 for him but every now and then I fail and conk out before he gets here. The meal looks like its going to be delicious so if he likes it, I'll make it again and do a blog post on it. How is everyone doing? The work week is almost over and I'm excited to hang out with friends this weekend. There's only one month of summer left so I want to live it to the fullest! Going to brunch on Saturday at a restaurant I've never been to so I'll take pictures and report back! Have a great day guys ♥

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
IG: @trinawears
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bag! & you look amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I go to write a post I feel like I have nothing to say to go along with the pictures, the longest part of making a post for me is actually coming up with what I'm going to say! Sometimes I just want to say "Heres pictures of my outfit, yay!" lol

    Thats so nice of you to cook for him! I can't cook to save my life so my boyfriend does it all for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this outfit - you look gorgeous!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, simple but stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute doll. Love the bag. Bless you for cooking your boy dinner for when he get's home, that really is sweet :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tank top and that bag! And I totally get what you mean by feeling stuck when it's time to write, haha.

    xx.
    fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this simple yet effective outfit! You look great!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your simple yet chic look. You have such pretty skin complexion too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also the same, I miss blogging when when I get round to posting I don't know what to write about! Love your clutch by the way xx

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!