OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

February 21, 2013

Wishlist Post #3: Marc B and ASOS | Contest Entry and Details

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
nike crop top | floral pants | marc b 'tori' | taxi heel

Hi guys! EtailPR is running an AMAZING contest right now including a £75 Marc B voucher and a £175 ASOS voucher! Super exciting! I decided last minute to enter but you guys still have a day or two left to enter! You can click here to get all of the nitty gritty details!

I chose the Tori bag in black to style! So chic for spring. Click this link http://bit.ly/W2WIcU to check out more of Marc B's collection!

This is what I chose as my outfit! Monochrome is so in for Spring and these pants are AMAZING! High waist, slim fit, can't get any better. What are your favorite looks for spring? Let me know!

Stay fashionable ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!