OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

January 27, 2013

Bullet Bullet

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


"Denim" Top: Forever 21
Blouse: H&M
Pants: Garage
Boots: Steve Madden Troopas
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors(MK5055)


I almost didn't write a post today because I was struggling getting dressed. I know this outfit isn't super special but it is typical Trina and I liked it well enough! I was just dying to wear this necklace that I bought shopping with my sister yesterday. I think it looks like a row of spikey bullets. So cute, and at under $10, it's a steal! This is the first real ootd that my boyfriend has shot for me and I think he did a great job! Hope everyone is doing well.

Stay fashionable! ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!