OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

October 18, 2013

Apple Picking!










Sweater: eBay | Skirt: Forever 21 | Socks: Target | Boots: Target | Jacket: Urban Code via ASOS | Bag: Zara

This past weekend I took a ride up to Pennings Orchard in Warwick, NY for some much needed sisterly bonding time. I hadn't been apple picking in more than a decade so I was super excited! It was a lot of walking, a lot of laughing, and a crazed game of smash the rotten apples(my little sisters idea, it was hilarious)! I now have dirty boots, one too many apples, so much actually that my hand hurt carrying it, and a mind full of amazing memories!! Can't wait for the next time!! ♥

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
IG: @trinawears
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments :


  1. Amazing look!!!
    Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name is Paola I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC and bloglovin.
    Let me know I will follow you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this makes me really want to go apple picking now! You always have the cutest bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went apple picking at the end of last month - my first time, so much fun although I was the one left carrying the huge bag of 50 apples around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall color palette. Looks like a fun day trip!
    xx,
    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pics! love that maroon skirt!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    check out my chloe + isabel giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh this looks super cute. Not much opportunity for stuff like this in London!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.comitotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!