OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

September 14, 2013

Date Night



Top: Forever21 | Pants: H&M | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Zara

Date nights to us aren't about dressing up and going to fancy restaurants. It's about spending time and being happy. Most times for me that means dressed in whatever, wearing no makeup and going to eat at a typical chain restaurant to get the greasiest meal possible. We went to Outback Steakhouse and had Bloomin' Onions and I had the biggest rack of ribs ever while the he had a steak. And even though most wouldn't consider that glamorous, it was perfect. I enjoyed myself so much I forgot to take pictures of the food! Next date night, I promise! What do you guys do for date night?? ♥

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
IG: @trinawears
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments :

  1. Date night is similar for me and my bf... basically just spending time together just us! Love what you wore... especially the bag!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spending time is the best. Thank you for the lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. Aw sounds like a great date :) I love this outfit so so so much! I love the top and I'm obsessed with the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. understated outfits for date nights are the best :) and when you eat food as well why be in uncomfy clothes! Definitely what I'd wear to a date night. you look lovely ^^

    Biancarosa
    xoxo

    http://beancah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!